Application for a Temporary Obstruction Permit

All obstructions placed outside your property boundary on public land may need a permit to allow for public access and safety. Public land includes the footpath, berm and road.

Your name *

Organisation (if applicable)

Daytime phone number *

Email *

What's your address (for billing purposes)? *

Name of person or organisation who is carrying out the work (if applicable).

What are you doing that may require a Temporary Obstruction Permit?

Where is the obstruction taking place e.g. road, footpath, berm, etc on xxx street in xxx town? Please be as specific as possible and attach a photo or site map if you can. *

Start date and time *

End date and time *

Additional information? E.g. Is paid or time-limited car parking affected?

Please attach your TMP (Temporary Traffic Management Plan).

Please attach any photos or site maps.